In light of all the recent events surrounding COVID-19, UCC have postponed their upcoming 10k race. This decision is not taken lightly and comes after many other prominent races in Cork and beyond have been disrupted. As you will be aware, schools and colleges are closed until March 29 which is when this race was due. No new date is available at this time.
Please inform those who wouldn’t normally access online resources.
Wishing you all a safe and healthy few weeks while we sit out this pandemic.
See the HSE website for all information on Coronavirus.